Monday, May 13, 2019

99 Infinite by Rus Khomutoff


99 infinite pliable soul
tomorrowland love juice needle eye compulsion
evergreen simmer miracle moon zero escape
not my circus not my clowns
pardon want motion aero dialogue
encore of the redolent drop
warning mash interzone margin
the book of days
autumn thorn halo acid 
phantasm expresso glance
invisible empire hypnotic satellite
jungle crusade holy land prayer
naked galaxy gala walkthrough
There is a diamond part of us that is trying to emerge
paradox kink wild and wonderful
let it be civil wanderlust rampage
sentiment hollow love
renaissance extract delta
this portent stone of cosmic comedy
the other apocrypha
alongside the need to explain
porcelain corridors of the body poetik
the beautiful unspoken





My name is Rus Khomutoff and I am an experimental language poet base in Brooklyn, NY. My poetry has appeared in San Francisco review of books, Proprose magazine, Mojave Heart review and Hypnopomp. In 2018 I published my debut collection Immaculate Days (Alien Buddha Press)

No comments:

Post a Comment